Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What a Weekend!

My weekend was just as eventful as my past week! Saturday we rode along with Mom to work, then Milo came over that evening. We had so much fun. Milo's mom and dad brought over a big long tube for us to play in... here's a video of that.


He was also very entertaining during dinner. He really made me laugh.


Sunday, we went to my cousin Liam's first birthday party in Virginia. It was fun to see all of my relatives and to play with my cousins.




Monday, Milo came over again to play and Dad set up the slip n' slide. Our friends Mary, Barrett, and Kelly were there to join in the fun too. Milo and I both slept for almost two hours after that!



Monday night we went out to dinner with Uncle Matt and Aunt Helen (Milo's aunt and uncle too!). That was fun - there was a big box up in the corner that had lots of flashing colors and action on it. It was mesmerizing and I couldn't take my eyes off of it! (...and I ate french fries).

At this rate, we're going to have a very memorable summer (well, I won't remember any of it, but at least I'll have fun!)

No comments: