Thursday, December 11, 2008

Doya

It's been over a month since I last wrote! I've been busy... but I'll write about all of that later. This morning, Mom and I went to the library for story time. It was fun and there were A LOT of kids there today! We saw a little girl Adler and her mommy Tess, that Mom says I know from the park. It was fun to watch her dance and sing, but I don't remember her from the park. Maybe I'll see her again, then I'll remember her.
Before story time, we were looking at the books, and I picked up a book and saw a funny green animal/person on the front. At first I said "puppy", because I thought it was a puppy. Then I said, "moo", because I thought it might be a cow. I wasn't sure, so I looked to Mom for help. She couldn't see the picture, because it was facing me. Then I looked back at it, and I made a funny face, because I didn't know what it was. So, I said "woof", then completely confused, I looked back to Mom. She looked at the book and said, "Oh, that's Yoda". So I said "Doya". I think I said it wrong.

No comments: