Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! It's been a good year so far. I've been busy, so I haven't written in awhile. Plus, Mom and Dad's computer broke, so I haven't been able to put any pictures on the blog. Since I last wrote, I saw ALL of my cousins, ALL of my aunts and uncles, ALL of my Grandparents, and I took a plane ride too! I was in Virginia, New York, and Minnesota.
I saw Santa in my neighborhood. I didn't really look at him but I did let him come over and give me a present. Mom took a picture on her phone.
I've also been talking a lot more! Wow - it's really fun. I've started putting some words together too! I tell Mom and Dad to "sit down" and "stand up". I tell Mom and Dad when people are napping ("Isaiah. Nap." "Liam. Nap."), and I can tell Mom and Dad what we're all wearing "Mommy hat." "Daddy coke (coat)." "Lolo (Lauren) boots". My newest word is "broke" (My crayons, the cup, the chair all broke this week).
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Here are a few of my New Year's resolutions:
1. Learn how to jump
2. Talk more
3. Dance more
4. Eat more peanut butter

I'll write again soon!

No comments: