Monday, May 11, 2009

What a Weekend!

We had so much fun this weekend. Saturday morning Mommy and I went to the Farmer's Market up the street. We saw some friends there, and there were a lot of other kids there too. I enjoyed watching them and watching the two people play live music (mom said the instruments were called accordians). I really liked the sound they made, and I even danced just a little bit (although I was a little shy to dance in front of all the people). Then Dad, Mom, and I went on a bike ride to have a picnic with some friends from church. I ate SO many strawberries!

Yesterday we went to church and I played with Danny during the service. I even shared my bagel with him. We watched Mom and Dad sing a song together up front. After church, Daddy surprised Mom with some flowers, and I sang her my version of a Happy Mother's Day song.

After a nap, Mom and I took a walk around the block (and I rode on my bike part of the way), then planted some lettuce together in the back yard.
Today we went to the zoo (second time this weekend!) and even ate lunch together there. Here's me transferring my gymnastics skills over to the bike racks at the zoo.
This afternoon I had my gymnastics class. Mommy said she was proud of me because I am a fast learner and do so well with all the gymnastics. I like the trampoline (they call it the Tumble Track) the best. In the middle of jumping down the trampoline tumble track, I stopped, looked at Mom and said "Gymnashiks", then kept jumping. That made mom laugh.

To finish off the weekend I had blackberries for dessert tonight. They are really funny little fruits. You should try them.

No comments: