Sunday, October 19, 2008

Powderpuff game, Larriland Farm

Last weekend we went to the zoo with one of Daddy's friends from medical school. He brought his family and his two little girls, Sadie and Maggie. We had fun! Then we all went to a powder puff football game at Daddy's school and we ordered pizza. I ran around with Sadie and Maggie and watched people light sparklers! They were really pretty.
On Saturday, we went to Larriland Farms in Maryland for a hayride and apple picking with the Friends and Family group from Luther Place (although we didn't actually pick any pumpkins or vegetables). Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Me riding on the tractor
Emily, Alec, me, and Dad after the hayride
On the hayride! I lost my shoe in the hay (but we found it).
Mommy and me on the hayride. It was a pretty day!

My new words are puppy, goat, owl, and hot dog.
Sunday night we went to the zoo and got to say good night to Tulip the cow. We ran in just as they were closing the barn (Mommy asked the lady and she said we could run in really quick!). We ran over to Tulip and said good night. Mommy said Tulip was going to go to sleep and so I put my hand up to the side of my face (because that's how I say people and animals and dolls are going to go to sleep), and Tulip laid down! She really was going to sleep.
Now I'm going to go to sleep. Good night!

No comments: