Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crayons, Cows, and the Green Festival

On Friday night after Mom and Dad picked me up from Mimi's house, we went to dinner at Tonic with Aimee and Barrett. They used to have paper covering the tables and crayons so I could draw, but they changed it. So, before dinner, Mom and I walked to the Dollar Star and bought crayons and a coloring book. I had fun drawing and holding my new crayons, and dipping everything in the mustard.

On Saturday, Mom and I went to the Zoo in the morning and saw Tulip and Rose the cows running! They make a lot of noise when they run. After my nap, we went rollerblading in the park (Mom pushed me - I rode in my stroller and ate snacks).

This morning was church, then we went to the Green Festival in the afternoon with Jess, Ariel, Christian and Savannah. It was great!
Mom was laughing because I interrupted a game of "bean bag toss" by throwing away my milk cup in the milk jug (that was being used for the bean bag toss). I thought it was a trash can!

We ate lots of yummy snacks there, and I got to run around with Christian and Savannah. We also watched a fun lady sing songs. She called herself Mother Earth.
This is the lady that sang songs and called herself Mother Earth. I'm sitting in the stroller on the left.


This is Savannah after she got her face painted like a butterfly. I couldn't stop looking at her and smiling!

No comments: