Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween!

I had so much fun on Halloween. Grandmom and Grandpop Miller (I call Grandpop Miller "PopPop" and sometimes "BaBa". I'm still working on "Grandmom") came to celebrate with me. We went trick or treating to Mimi's house and in the neighborhood. I was Pooh Bear. I carried around my red sand bucket and walked up to people's houses with Mom or Dad. The people said something silly, then held out a very big bowl of lots of wrapped up things.
Walking down the alley with Grandmom (dressed as a witch!) and Grandpop (a scary red mask!)
I figured out later that I was supposed to take one of the wrapped up things and put it in my bucket. So, that was fun once I figured that out. But my favorite part was looking at all the other kids dressed up (and being out after dark). I chewed right through a Tootsie Roll wrapper, which Mom and Dad didn't think was a good idea.

I stopped to dance to "The Monster Mash" in the middle of the street! (The street was closed off).

Playing horsey with Grandmom and Grandpop.

No comments: