Sunday, April 6, 2008

Water Break


I was out on the trail today with mom. I was on the lookout for birds and squirrels. One squirrel I was watching started to scratch it's ear, which made me laugh. Then it was eating something - mom said it looked like how I eat Cheerios - with two hands, nibbling a little off at a time. There weren't many people out there - I think because it was cloudy and had rained. But we did run into our friend Bella. The picture is of when we stopped to drink some water. I fell asleep after that. I was pretty tired from the weekend. Friday night was Kelly's hootenanny (I'd never been to a hootenanny!) And last night I was with Aimee and Barrett while mom and dad were at a dinner and dance at dad's school. I had a great time! Their friends were there with their little girl - so we played and played. Right now I'm swinging mom around in the computer chair while she types this for me.

No comments: