Saturday, April 12, 2008

Almost 80 degrees!

Today was a beautiful day and I got to wear short sleeves, shorts, and no shoes! We went to the co-op this morning, then to the zoo to see my favorites. Here I am contemplating the prairie dogs. They're so cute. We got caught in the rain, which was fun - I was splashing the water on the tray of my stroller. My hair and toes got wet!

Puss Blanco and Me coexisting (notice the Jacob's ladder present that uncle Kevin made me in my right hand!)

I've recently learned to share (or atleast hold things up to people like I'm going to give them to them). This includes my food, toys, pieces of mulch, the remote, etc. Here's me "sharing" a piece of cereal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lauren!
You sure are growing up quickly and sure are cute...sharing already? I do not even do that! Keep up the good work and keep your parents in-line.
Love, Jami