Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Parks and Pools




Went to the park again yesterday. Dad met us there on his way home from school. I had to show off for him and show him how I could go down the slide just holding his one finger. I think he was impressed. Then he pushed me on the swing for a long time - I usually start shaking after a minute or two, but that didn't happen yesterday!
Today mom and I went swimming. I'm including a picture of me in my new swimsuit that Devora - my babysitter - gave me for my first birthday. You can see the front and the back. It's very cute. I took a long nap this afternoon. Swimming always wears me out. Got an email from uncle Kevin today. He's on Kissimmee river. That's a fun word. Kissimmee. I'm going to try to say that one next, after I get "kitty" down.

No comments: