Sunday, August 10, 2008

End of (Our) Summer Update

I think I'll be writing more regularly now that summer is coming to a close. Today was a big day for my family. I started going to baby school today... that's what I call it. Some people call it daycare. It was really fun and I met a lot of new friends. I was so excited that I didn't sleep at all until I got home! The other big thing that happened today was that Daddy started back to school. We both started school on the same day! I don't know if he had as much fun as I did.

Well, here are a few updates from the last time I wrote:
1. I can "doggie paddle" for about a foot under the water when I'm going for something I really
want.
2. I really like to give kisses and hugs now.
3. I can now say three 2-syllable words. They are "cracker" "thank you (a version of it)" and
"mommy". And I just said "beh buh" tonight (belly button).
4. I have 4 new molars.
5. I can - kind of - feed myself with a spoon...with both hands! Look! (the first bite was hot).



And here are some things I've been up to since I last wrote:
1.Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Grandmom and Grandpop Miller's house and Philadelphia with
Barrett and Aimee, and we watched Mommy and Aimee do a triathlon.

2. I went to Minnesota with Daddy in July.
I went to work with Grandpa Randy!
Swimming with Grandma Susan
Meeting cousin Stacy and new baby cousin Ida

3. We went to New York to see cousin Isaiah and Aunt Emily and Uncle Paul.
Rollerblading with Mom, Dad, Isaiah, and aunt Emily
4. We spent a week at Bethany Beach with Grandma and Grandpa Snell and Emily, Paul, and
Isaiah.

If you listen closely, you can hear me say "weee!" (what I now call all swings and slides).
What a fun summer!

No comments: