Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kisses

Did I mention that I love giving kisses? I start kissing from the minute I get up until the minute I go to bed. First, I see mommy come to my door and I start making kissy noises. Then, after she picks me up, I point to one of my animals - most likely bear or lamb, and mommy picks them up so I can give them a hug and kiss. I see Puss Kitty when we leave my room and I point at him and make a kiss noise. Mom sometimes puts me down so I can pet him and make the kiss noise at the same time. Then I see daddy in the kitchen, so I can give him a kiss and a hug too. When friends come and go, and when I see dogs and birds outside, I give them kiss noises. Sometimes when a car or bus goes by, I'll kiss too. But when I go to bed, mommy and daddy sing me a song then say a prayer. I keep my head rested on mom's shoulder for all of this. But, in the middle of the song I always turn my head and make a kiss noise toward dad. He comes over and kisses me. Then I do the same to mom and she kisses me. Then I go to bed. (But first I kiss lamb again... then make a kiss noise when mom's leaving the room so she'll come back and kiss me when I'm lying down). Good night kisses!

No comments: