Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes

I've pretty much mastered the names of most parts of the body. If Mom or Dad says, "where's your ___?" I can usually point to the right part, as long as it's eye, ear, nose, mouth, foot, or hand. I'm working on knee, chin, arm, leg, and tongue too. It's a pretty fun game.
We went to Milo's house yesterday to play in the pool and have dinner. Chad and Sarah gave us blueberries, strawberries and raspberries for dessert. Milo ate 2 whole ears of corn!

Today, I went to Sra. Maria's house in the morning, then Mom and I went to the pool. I enjoyed picking the leaves out of the pool, then had fun walking around showing people my hat. I had dinner when we got home (I fed myself almost the whole dinner!), then went running with Dad. Yesterday I was helping him do push-ups. I stood by his legs and pushed on them and squatted when he went down to the ground. That made Dad and Mom laugh (and I laughed too)! I've really started to dance more when I hear music. Mom and I have fun dancing in the kitchen after dinner.
Good night!

No comments: