Monday, September 22, 2008

Minnesota

This weekend we went to Ms. Aimee and Mr. Barrett's wedding in Minnesota! It was so much fun - I got to meet a lot of other kids and play outside in the gardens at the wedding.
Mom and Dad sang during the wedding, and I wanted to be up there with them, so I was. Well, just in the beginning.

Ms. Aimee and Mr. Barrett during the ceremony. They covered themselves with a star quilt during the ceremony (they told us it is an old Lakota tradition). It was very pretty.
Later, Grandma Susan and Grandpa Randy came to pick me up, and we went to their hotel and swam! It was fun to ride on the plane - they gave us lots of chocolate chip cookies. Andrea and Tim rode on the plane back with us, so I could look back and see them during the flight. I screamed a couple times because I was so excited to see them. Now I'm trying to catch up on my sleep. It's not easy!

No comments: