Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Last Day of September!


It feels like fall is coming. I've been wearing my jeans a lot more often. We had a fun weekend. Mom and I went out to West Virginia for a retreat on Saturday and Sunday, and we got to walk around a lot in the woods. I loved touching the moss and collecting acorns on the trail. It was very quiet there.


When we got home on Sunday, we went to the Mount Pleasant Festival that was happening up the street. There were so many kids there to look at! Some of them were blowing bubbles - I really loved to watch them. I also danced when we passed by the music. Here's a picture of Mom and me with Mayor Adrian Fenty! I put on my disinterested look for the picture, but it was actually fun to meet him. He smiled at me, said my name, and shook my hand.

I went back to Mimi's house today and got REALLY worn out. Boy -it's hard work playing all day with my friends.
Happy last day of September! See you in October!

No comments: