Sunday, May 18, 2008

Clapping

Working in the yard.


Yesterday I worked in the garden with Mom. She was planting flowers and herbs with our friends Aimee and Maggie. I've really enjoyed playing with the faucet out front and the door knobs around the house. I blow on the faucet... and I blow on flowers too.
Today we went to see my friend Anna and Mom and Dad's friends (Anna's parents), Christa and Dominic. Boy - Anna can really run and dance! I could learn a lot from her. We had fun playing together.
Later, at home, Dad and I ran together (he ran and pushed me in the stroller), then Mom and I went for a walk around the neighborhood. She gave me kisses with her eyelashes, which made me laugh! Tonight we ate pizza outside with Steve, Barrett, Aimee, Tim, Andrea, Maggie, Liza, and Kelly. I would clap my hands, then everyone else would clap their hands! When I stopped, they stopped! We did that for about 5 minutes, and everyone was laughing! It was really fun. I like to clap and make my lion face. It really gets people's attention.

Anna giving me a hug.
Me clapping for Anna.

No comments: