Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

Good morning everyone!
All geared up to hit the lake - what a beautiful day.
I went swimming in a lake for the first time this weekend! We had a fun two days at our friend Kevin's family's house in Lake Anna, VA. It was our second family vacation together, just the three of us. Mom and Dad both went out on the canoe (separately! they didn't leave me by myself!). I got to practice my walking a lot - I walked the whole way from the house to the lake holding Mom and Dad's fingers. Mostly we sat down by the water, and I played with all the twigs and stones. Monday evening on our way home, we went to Uncle Todd and Aunt Jennifer's house for dinner. I had fun playing with my cousins, and even got to see Uncle Chad. I ate some fish for dinner that Uncle Todd caught. Yum! I have a molar now and I've started to say "byebye" and give hugs. Happy Memorial Day!

This picture was taken from the lake looking up at the Johnson's house.Sitting by the lake. Mom and Dad were calling me Moses - with my staff.


Let my people go!

Waking up at Lake Anna on Memorial Day.

No comments: