Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More Steps!

Today was a big day! I walked about 3 feet toward mom to get my toothbrush! Then she grabbed the camera and took this video. I only took 3 steps in this one, but I'm getting there! It's so much fun to walk. It makes me giggle.

In this video I'm looking at myself in the video camera. I don't know how those things work!

In this last one, I'm going for my toothbrush again. At this point, crawling still gets me there faster.


Later today we went to the park to eat lunch, then to the zoo. Some bigger kids were playing with me at the park, calling me their little cousin. Then off to the zoo. We saw the otters playing under the water. Mom and I shared an ice cream cone. That also made me giggle!

Mom feeding me ice cream.
Getting a spoonful for myself.

No comments: